Posts Tagged ‘cover songs’

Jack Conte – Judas – Lady Gaga (with Fireball)

Pomplamoose’s Jack Conte covers Lady Gaga’s “Judas”

Courtney Love’s Bad Romance

Last Fall Courtney Love covered Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance. Am I the only person in the world that thought this was awesome?

I ♥ Rebecca Black…

This unassuming young woman with an autotuned voice who finds innocent joy at the end of the week may have driven 99% of the world insane with her viral video, but the other 1% took the bit in their teeth and ran with it to produce amazing covers and mashups of “Friday” that will blow you away.